Friday, July 28, 2006

47-13

That was the final score of "our" softball game last night. I say "our" because it is my old work team, but Nate is the one who actually plays. I played once this year though. They were short a girl, so one of the attorneys watched Bug while I played catcher barefoot in a swampy area that the ump kept spitting in. I had never played catcher and was a little nervous. It all turned out ok, but I sucked at bat. A few weeks ago a girl broke her nose at catcher and finished out the inning.
Anyway, last night was a do or die game.
If we didn't win we wouldn't make it to the play offs. We killed them. It actually started to get boring to watch. The ump started making up outs for our team to just end it. I guess Nate had an amazing catch, but I missed it since I was busy cleaning barf off my clothes.

No comments: